10th Cognitive Symposium 2014
& Annual ACN Membership Meeting
Sponsored by the Allen Cognitive Network and Advisors, Ltd
Global Strategies for Integrating &
November 6-8, 2014
Redondo Beach, California
We are excited about the presenters and topics for this year's symposium! Our theme for 2014, “Global Strategies for Integrating and Interpreting Cognition” has inspired many excellent presenters and topics including our featured speaker and address, “The Sensory Connection to Cognition.” In addition, our program includes a variety of workshops, podium presentations, poster sessions, and round table discussions on a wide range of topics related to the cognitive disabilities model and its use in practice. This symposium is an excellent opportunity to network and to update and strengthen your knowledge and skills for promoting the "best ability to function" with persons who have cognitive impairments and their caregivers.
There are many BENEFITS from attending and participating in the 10th Cognitive Symposium 2014 including:
1. Choosing from a variety of presentation topics and formats to meet your interests and learning preferences.
2. Earning continuing education units.
3. Meeting, networking, and socializing with Claudia Allen and other occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech and language pathologists, nurses, and other healthcare professionals from around the world.
4. Relaxing at the "Bead Kit Social" for anevening that includes dinner, drinks, crafting, a raffle, socializing, and more!
5. Attending the Annual ACN Membership Meeting and getting involved in ACN.
“The Sensory Connection to Cognition”
Karen Moore, OTR/L
Creator of the Sensory Connection Program
Author & Researcher on Cognitive Disabilities Model
View her bio and abstract of featured address here
Special Rate for ACN Symposium Attendees: $159.00/night
For November 3 – 11, 2014
Registration Code: ACN
Final Date to Register to get special rates: TBA so book soon!
Registration by Phone:
Note: ACN membership for 9/1/2014 – 8/31/2015 is $65.00.
Watch for Early Bird Registration online or by mail – Soon!
Sponsorship and Exhibits provide an opportunity for organizations, vendors, and other ACN supporters to both support ACN and the symposium and to advertise and share their products, services, etc. For more information,
Symposium Program and Schedule
Annual ACN Member Business Meeting
Continuing Education Information
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.